Looking to improve your bookings and get some quick wins? You're in the right place.
What's a VIP Day?
VIP days are intensive, 1:1 business support days where I design your Gentle Sales System for you. By the end of the day, you will walk away with a new sales strategy so you can go book more weddings - and stop wasting time on ghosts. My Gentle Sales System has been proven throughout the years in my wedding floral business - I now book 100% of the people I talk to. And I know you can do this, too.
WHAT They're SAYING
"I FELT MORE CLARITY AND A MAJOR CONFIDENCE BOOST"
"Carolyn is warm, and brought her whole self to our conversation. She is easy to connect with. I feel more clarity about the type of mindset to bring to a luxury wedding. I felt like I had a personal cheerleader, and a major confidence boost. Thank you for your time and wisdom!"
- Kjessie, past client
Planning Your Gentle Sales System
What It Is
In the Wedding Sales Fix, I teach people how to design their own Gentle Sales System, so they can stop getting ghosted and book more weddings.
But if you don't have time right now for yet another program that will just collect digital dust, let me do it for you.
On your VIP Day, we will work together to audit your existing sales, and design your Gentle Sales System. Let's make your bookings easier, so you can do more of what you love!
You'll leave with an audit of your current system, a strategic plan for every step of your sales process, and updated sales assets that you can use right away. If there's time, I will also help you with implementation in HoneyBook.
- Onboarding prep work, so I can learn your business
- A 1.5-hour morning call with Carolyn, with a doc with notes, resources, and action items
- A customized Gentle Sales System roadmap that walks you through each step of the sales process, and what to do, when
- Updated sales assets (emails, call scripts, and more) that you can implement immediately
- A 1-hour evening call with Carolyn, to review everything you're getting, and to answer any questions
- A 30-day check-in call to review progress, tweak sales assets, and answer questions
$9,500 with a 3-month payment option - so you can make back your investment with the very next wedding you book.